Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of all things that I probably shouldn't use... Bondo. Tried the "gold class" stuff this time and it's really easy to work with.

But the first batch went on and stuck really well with the metal and plastic with how i prepped each surface.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Of all things that I probably shouldn't use... Bondo. Tried the "gold class" stuff this time and it's really easy to work with.

But the first batch went on and stuck really well with the metal and plastic with how i prepped each surface.

Well now I gotta ask how you prepped?!

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
80 grit sand paper on both surfaces. went through the chrome on the metal and roughed the plastic up really good

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say though, I'm not a body guy. This has the likelihood to be something I regret lol

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
I thought you were making a mold for fiberglass.
You plan on sanding smooth and painting over that what you have now ?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm partial to the Esky rack of course, but left mine chrome to pick up the only accents I have around the truck. Maybe color match it like RedRocket did with his entire rack so it is useful but blends in better. I still like it though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA