Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well crap... found this image on the internet and only have access to ms paint, hence the exceptional quality of the "chop"..

Don't know if I want the HD front end anymore...

100015051.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
well crap... found this image on the internet and only have access to ms paint, hence the exceptional quality of the "chop"..

Don't know if I want the HD front end anymore...

View attachment 76111
100% fabricated. Found a shell that has the lower portion with a phantom grille ($400) but can't find the top piece.
Get a second bottom piece and turn it upside down for the top piece.
Ive looked into it and it would look so killer on a tahoe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, love the idea of the phantom grill with the boxed sides to give it an old-school muscle look to the front end.

Maybe one day that will happen. Unfortunately, time is not prevalent at the moment so the HD front end will have to do. Especially since I have everything in the garage to do it.

I just ordered the paint, which will hopefully get here by next week. I'll hopefully be able to have everything prepped and ready for paint by the time it shows up.

I was also able to snag an Escalade roof rack, rear c pillars and console lid as well as an OEM efan.

Going to spray the rack a satin black to match the roof. Hopefully remove the XM antenna as well. I'll be able to spray the pillars once the paint gets here.

Console lid is in but I don't have any photos.

I thought we turned on the ports for the efan, but I am unsure at the moment since the tune happened a while ago. Gotta research that before I slap that in.

That's an update, I guess.