Blurred's 04 Tahoe Z71 build - Mr. Greenly Greenerson

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Looks like it is possibly a Duraflex bumper cover. What size fogs are those, damn they look extra big. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hadn't ever seen or heard of this before, and now I want one, lol.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Hadn't ever seen or heard of this before, and now I want one, lol.
sorry my earlier reply said all glass, which I meant it's all hand fiberglassed in. It's the factory bumper , cap, and valance molded together . This cannot be bought.

Last edited:

derek1387

Reaction score
Totally digging this build. I followed your lowered Colorado build on 355nation....nice to see you over here.

I may reach out to you if you are interested in possibly doing a set of those headlights.....

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So not much of an update because of lack of time and not being home to actually do work... But...

I won TOTM for February. Yay me.

I have solidly decided that I need to repaint this thing and upgrade the engine, meaning there will be some kind of forced induction. That is my next goal with this turtle like structure.

I keep seeing videos and photos of these things with some decent power under the hood and I feel like that is a must in order to drive one.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you are on the road to the super charger like Red Rocket.
Congrats on TOTM man!!

OP
OP
blurred

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've looked at supercharging it, but I like the driving characteristics of a turbo based on what I have driven in the past.

But I will say, I won't say it that it's off the table.

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
sorry my earlier reply said all glass, which I meant it's all hand fiberglassed in. It's the factory bumper , cap, and valance molded together . This cannot be bought.

found some things that are similar to this, but yeah, you still have to be able to attach it / fiberglass it together

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
So not much of an update because of lack of time and not being home to actually do work... But...

I won TOTM for February. Yay me.

I have solidly decided that I need to repaint this thing and upgrade the engine, meaning there will be some kind of forced induction. That is my next goal with this turtle like structure.

I keep seeing videos and photos of these things with some decent power under the hood and I feel like that is a must in order to drive one.
congrats! lets see this sucker get BLOWN!