'04 Tahoe LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Roilux

Roilux

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from NJ. Plan on doing any drivetrain mods?
Thank you. No drivetrain mods planned. I've done four engine swaps on various vehicles to date with no itches to do a fifth. Aside from replacing components that may fail in the future, the only item I'm considering is nixing the mechanical fan for electrics.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thank you. No drivetrain mods planned. I've done four engine swaps on various vehicles to date with no itches to do a fifth. Aside from replacing components that may fail in the future, the only item I'm considering is nixing the mechanical fan for electrics.
I did the electrical fan mod recently. The amount of room it freed up is amazing.

OP
OP
Roilux

Roilux

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did the same. I went from a 2002 to a 2005.
I did the electrical fan mod recently. The amount of room it freed up is amazing.
I love the electric fans! So much easier to access everything at the front of the engine block when maintenance or repairs or necessary without having to disassemble the fan shroud!
Whelp, so much for leaning on the electric yay or nay fence. I've a large LKQ yard near me in Sunnyvale with donor vehicles arriving almost weekly to pull fans and a harness from.

Any recommendations for getting the fans turned on after being installed? I'm near Burbank, CA.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Whelp, so much for leaning on the electric yay or nay fence. I've a large LKQ yard near me in Sunnyvale with donor vehicles arriving almost weekly to pull fans and a harness from.

Any recommendations for getting the fans turned on after being installed? I'm near Burbank, CA.
I can't help with that, had my local tuner do it. Definitely worth doing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts