About20's FI build (slow build)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
about20ninj45

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, tell me about it lol emphasis on the word (slow).

I am missing parts that I know I purchased. Between all 9 kids in my house, they break things, hide them on me, use them for playing house etc etc etc... I even picked out a spot all to my self ( garage ) and they go in there and touch it as well. Just yesterday, one of the kids shoved their damn shopkin inside my rotorpack inside the supercharger... and another one was playing floor hockey with my throttle body adapter and ls3 tb

IT NEVER ENDS!!!! ( end rant )

I guess it didnt get uploaded but here it is

*** how is my GVW only 3,269 ?!!!?!?!?!?

Attachments

• Build Sheet.PDF
    118.5 KB · Views: 2

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the medium tan color with shale inserts in the middle of my seats and then all the paneling and dash and such are medium tan.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm fit a pic? Don't think I've ever seen the interior in that color
Mine's the same color. Funny thing is, my interior color codes are 922 and 92I like yours but my build sheet says 922 is Pewter and 92I is Pewter Interior. Here's the color of my seats and I believe they're the same as @Bigbeardenali1992's.

IMG_2418.JPG

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually mines grey
Yeah, yours says 922 Pewter Interior Trim and 92I Stone Grey. Mine says 922 Pewter Interior Trim and 92I Pewter. I think the 92I is the leather seat color and the 922 is the plastic interior pieces but I think it's weird we have the same RPO code but different description and color for the 92I.