2024 Tahoe Build Journey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PPK_

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you get your deposit back? I cancelled an order with Vance in Oklahoma… they straight armed me on ANY discounts.. I should not have put a nickel down it… I know.. with a check.

they won’t get any more business from me… ended up buying one from landers.. $4k off.. very happy. A 5.3 though…

OP
OP
basketballmail2

basketballmail2

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you get your deposit back? I cancelled an order with Vance in Oklahoma… they straight armed me on ANY discounts.. I should not have put a nickel down it… I know.. with a check.

they won’t get any more business from me… ended up buying one from landers.. $4k off.. very happy. A 5.3 though…
Yes I got it back again. I had paid it with the credit card just in case they would act up when trying to give it back then I would just have the credit card company do it.

I got our Tahoe at MSRP but of course it's exactly as we had wanted. We finally got it home yesterday so I got to get some pictures as soon as we take it out once. Since it's my wife's Tahoe I won't be able to drive it much anyway :D hehe

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score

which location was the landers and did you use a supplier or GMS discount?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019