Z71 Rear Coils

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Itpadawan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello all,

First time posting to the forums. Up front I want to say thank you to all the folks who post to the forums and their tech write-ups. As this is my first GM unit I admit I don't know much about the brand. What I can tell you is that I had no clue what I was missing. My 04 Yukon XL has been one of the best dam vehicles I have owned. In the beginning it was a little quarky from misuse, but with the help from the gang here I was able to apply this knowledge to get her straightened out. So thank you all!

Now I am thinking of correcting the squat in the rear of my rig. My unit has the RCD 6 inch lift 10-41001. Great lift and zero complaints. (except they wouldn't let me buy a few worn parts ). Anywho. I have noticed (in the right light) that the rear end sags enough to be midly annoying. I would like to correct this with a set of Z71 rear coils. I am not expecting fireworks by putting this set on, I just want the rear end not to look like I am carrying a load of bricks. Any help or suggestions?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts