Yukon with brown interior.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing an 07 Yukon online once that had brown seats...they were tan but had brown middle inserts to match the "cocoa/light tan" interior theme...kinda like how the Z71 Tahoe has black and silver or orange seats. What kind of package did that thing come with? They were really cool. It wasn't a Denali or anything, just an SLT.

Tonygxp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing an 07 Yukon online once that had brown seats...they were tan but had brown middle inserts to match the "cocoa/light tan" interior theme...kinda like how the Z71 Tahoe has black and silver or orange seats. What kind of package did that thing come with? They were really cool. It wasn't a Denali or anything, just an SLT.

I saw an 09 Yukon with the
"Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Float" emblems on it.. How strange was that lol.. Looked inside and there was a couple of small emblems and i think embroidered head rests.. Ever see that one?

I just googled two tone yukon seats and came up with covers that are two tone but no option pkg?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thebull12