Yukon Ultimate Order Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

program4444

Reaction score
As for Max tow, I wouldn't hold your breath there either because that is supposed to be on constraint until November, unless that changed.

Even for the Ultimates? I’ll be mad if that happens after what I was told today.

MCMcBride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just saw where the tires are 275/50R22 and the spare is 265/70R17 for the Ultimate. Being new to GMC, why would they not give it a matching spare tire size? If I am paying all this $$$, I want the spare to be the same size so if I have to change it while traveling, I will at least feel even. Also, who make the tires that come with the Ultimate off the build line? It is generic black wall tires on the website I saw. Do any of you more seasoned Yukon owners have a preference to which tires are on the Yukon? Would you keep the ones that come with or change/upgrade to a different tire?

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just saw where the tires are 275/50R22 and the spare is 265/70R17 for the Ultimate. Being new to GMC, why would they not give it a matching spare tire size? If I am paying all this $$$, I want the spare to be the same size so if I have to change it while traveling, I will at least feel even. Also, who make the tires that come with the Ultimate off the build line? It is generic black wall tires on the website I saw. Do any of you more seasoned Yukon owners have a preference to which tires are on the Yukon? Would you keep the ones that come with or change/upgrade to a different tire?
Bridgestone Alenza all season, they kind of suck. I think everyone on this site hates those tires....

ChrisG

Reaction score
I have the Alenza tires they suck. I ordered new winter tires as we get a ton of snow, but will upgrade stock tires in the spring. I would upgrade, they look nice but suck in snow and rain

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seeing this on my window sticker, I don't recall seeing the connected services listed out like this before?
• SAFETY & SECURITY
• UNLIMITED DATA PLAN
• GUARDIAN APP
• REMOTE ACCESS
• APP ACCESS (RADIO DATA)

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As for the tire sizes they are in an acceptable range for driving and the the diameter is only 1.2 inches different, see chart below.

1664495007364.png

micsky

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I placed Ultimate order on Aug 26 with Super Cruise (didn't expect it to get here until next year). On Sep 17th get notice from dealer that vehicle is scheduled for production (3300). They insisted it will come with UKL-Super Cruise. Oct 03rd vehicle is now ready for shipping!? Well, if it indeed does have Super Cruise that was A LOT quicker then I expected (after observing last years shenanigans) ...but I have to admit, I'm not holding my breath ...after following these forums. We'll see when it gets here!

Mbarajas010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So after switching my order to a different one the dealer had placed for stock months ago on an ultimate it had a tpw of 10/3 it was just marked as produced today. My original order placed on 8/11 has yet to be accepted. Does anyone know how long afterwards are they dispatched? I am in the dallas area as well so a close transit

munch520

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered over a year ago (regular Denali, DVD, 3.0L, etc.) and it never got built. They got a slot a few weeks ago for a Denali Ultimate so we took it. 10/17 build date. He's saying it should come in exactly as built in this sheet. I'll believe it when I see it.

I have a F150 Raptor in production now as well. New car hell, so sick of it.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.24.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.24.49 AM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9

Mbarajas010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So it seems like super cruise may be available now. Our order was built on 10/4 no window sticker yet but the pricing reflects it having super cruise. Based on dealers internal interface out order may have it. So any with order of tpw after 10/3 may get it. It is an employee order so not sure if that could have played a part.

Attachments

• CADA3759-C0A7-46C6-A3E2-402EE42A9C85.jpeg
    CADA3759-C0A7-46C6-A3E2-402EE42A9C85.jpeg
    363.5 KB · Views: 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26