Yukon Ultimate Order Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone place a Yukon Ultimate (non xl) in August and been accepted? Placed mine 8/11 and still not accepted. Did pearl beige with sc. Order was placed with an allocation and is also an employee order.
I think we'd need more information. Plenty of Ultimates have been built. If your dealer truly had an allocation to spend and nothing is on constraint your order should have have been accepted. But you mention Super Cruise and from what I understood that wasn't available at the start of production (although it may be now?).

Mbarajas010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I think we'd need more information. Plenty of Ultimates have been built. If your dealer truly had an allocation to spend and nothing is on constraint your order should have have been accepted. But you mention Super Cruise and from what I understood that wasn't available at the start of production (although it may be now?).
What information?
We were told super cruise had to be added and could not remove it. We don’t want super cruise but if it comes with it that’s okay.

Ordered 8/11
Yukon Ultimate (non xl)
Super cruise
With allocation
Dfw area dealer

Joneill89

Reaction score
What information?
We were told super cruise had to be added and could not remove it. We don’t want super cruise but if it comes with it that’s okay.

Ordered 8/11
Yukon Ultimate (non xl)
Super cruise
With allocation
Dfw area dealer
I ordered an ultimate in June and it had a TPW of 7/18 and was built 7/20. Order sheet included supercruise but it was not built with it (adaptive cruise instead). So I don't think that is why your order hasn't been picked up. I'm sure most of the ultimates you see in transit included SC in the original build but we're in fact built with AC.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What information?

Ordered 8/11
Yukon Ultimate (non xl)
Super cruise
With allocation
Dfw area dealer
As you know, it is possible to order the Ultimate with some optional equipment. I was referring to your exact configuration. As I said earlier, there are really only two possibilities...either your dealer doesn't really have an allocation for a Yukon Ultimate (even though they are telling you they do), or something on your config is preventing the order from moving forward. I can't think of another reason why it isn't being picked up.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered an ultimate in June and it had a TPW of 7/18 and was built 7/20. Order sheet included supercruise but it was not built with it (adaptive cruise instead). So I don't think that is why your order hasn't been picked up. I'm sure most of the ultimates you see in transit included SC in the original build but we're in fact built with AC.

if you filter in the 2023 GMC inventory, supercruise is an option to filter, but "not equipped with supercruise" is also an option in the filter...and guess what, the number on both "options" are the same...and no, no mention of it being included or excluded on the window sticker

1663103378507.png

Joneill89

Reaction score
if you filter in the 2023 GMC inventory, supercruise is an option to filter, but "not equipped with supercruise" is also an option in the filter...and guess what, the number on both "options" are the same...and no, no mention of it being included or excluded on the window sticker

View attachment 380560
Yes I did notice that! I can send you my original build sheet/order that was sent to GM and accepted with supercruise on it. My window sticker has adaptive cruise though. So GM accepted the order with super cruise- that is why I feel that is not the reason for your order not being picked up

GoChiefs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ordered 23 Yukon Denali Ultimate in the middle of July, Built the week of 8/29 with everything except super cruise. Took $2200 off sticker. Arrived at dealer this week, in for ceramic coating and picking up soon.

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if my choice of paint, Titanium Rush Metallic, is why my order is taking longer to move into production. Based on the inventory website, seems they're cranking out the whites and blacks, but nothing else.

Callen841

Reaction score
I'm wondering if my choice of paint, Titanium Rush Metallic, is why my order is taking longer to move into production. Based on the inventory website, seems they're cranking out the whites and blacks, but nothing else.
Hmm could be, that being said the dealer that we got our sterling ‘23 from had 6 titanium rush Yukons (shorty and XL). I think most were slts but I saw at least one Denali in that color.

Mbarajas010

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That’s what I’m thinking as well. All the one’s being made are all White or Black only now. I’ve seen a few other colors but not many.