Yukon Ultimate Order Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wileybird03

Reaction score
The first Ultimate hit the dealer closest to me, "sold" to the owner of the dealership :( The only Super Cruise they've seen was on a Sierra. I'm having a harder and harder time understanding why we still use dealerships when a direct model would be so much easier and less frustrating for the consumer...
Owner prob took someone else order n shoved them down the line

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Test drove the navigator and I just wasn't impressed due to all of the things not included in the build knowing the Yukon ultimate was built with everything I want & need. Reluctantly, I passed and am still waiting on the Yukon. Very frustrating.
What was missing on the navigator? And I don’t think your alone on the slow shipping, I’ve noticed ultimates I called on in my area back in early August that are still on gmc site, must be a lot of shipping delays.

Joneill89

Reaction score
Rear entertainment, some safety features like rear view mirror camera and park assist. It also was blue and I wasn't sold on the color. It apparently was built 7/20 and has been sitting ever since so huge shipping delay

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear entertainment, some safety features like rear view mirror camera and park assist. It also was blue and I wasn't sold on the color. It apparently was built 7/20 and has been sitting ever since so huge shipping delay
Wow a navigator missing rear camera mirror? You would think that’s standard on a $90k+ Luxury suv

Joneill89

Reaction score
Anyone know if trucks deliver to dealership on Sunday's? Last week my ETA was 10/2 and it never showed and then got moved to today 10/9. I wouldn't think they would deliver on Sunday's because the dealership is closed?

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow a navigator missing rear camera mirror? You would think that’s standard on a $90k+ Luxury suv
I flat out told the sales guy during my test drive, that it was a dealbreaker for me. Anything with a 3rd row needs to have this for safety purposes.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if trucks deliver to dealership on Sunday's? Last week my ETA was 10/2 and it never showed and then got moved to today 10/9. I wouldn't think they would deliver on Sunday's because the dealership is closed?
Yes they do overnight drops, so very well could be dropped today. But shipping has been very bad. My mother-in-law was suppose to get a trailblazer September 14 which has now changed to October 19

MCMcBride

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can someone enlighten me on the console safe configuration? I was looking to include on my build but it only comes with the 2nd row bench seat not the 2nd row captain chairs. I am being told it is because the safe is hard mounted in (which makes sense since I do not want it portable) and the console slides back and forth. How does having captain chairs affect the console sliding back and forth more than a bench seat since there is a space between the chairs?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy