Yukon Ultimate Order Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Side trim is normal chrome. Back and front have Vader chrome. Vehicle looks really good imo.
Hate to bother you, but if u have a couple more pictures of your white frost ultimate would be great. Front and back views...trying to convince my wife, she’s iffy on the interior. I really like the black one too

OP
OP
Danimalx87

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hate to bother you, but if u have a couple more pictures of your white frost ultimate would be great. Front and back views...trying to convince my wife, she’s iffy on the interior. I really like the black one too
My wife is the same on the interior, and the leather 100% looks orange in direct sunlight. Best to show her in the shade :)

Aemycod13

Reaction score
I’ve seen it in day and shade, not seeing the orange. It’s saddle brown and it’s gorgeous. It’s a dark yet inviting interior with great contrast, black is cavernous and way too dark. I’ll grab some photos soon if exterior.

cjlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Received an update from GMC Chat and dealer that my Denali has been produced and is currently sitting at the distribution center in Arlington, TX waiting on shipping arrangements to be transported to its next destination. Does anyone know how long this takes? Assuming it's waiting for a truck or rail car.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received an update from GMC Chat and dealer that my Denali has been produced and is currently sitting at the distribution center in Arlington, TX waiting on shipping arrangements to be transported to its next destination. Does anyone know how long this takes? Assuming it's waiting for a truck or rail car.
Where are u located? As long as it doesn’t need chips should be 2-4 weeks I would think.

cjlewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where are u located? As long as it doesn’t need chips should be 2-4 weeks I would think.
Thanks. Maryland....so probably more like 4 weeks I guess. Do you know when a dealer would have access to a window sticker?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne