Yukon Falling apart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

demarco39730

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2011 GMC Yukon SLT 4x4

So to start this off took my truck to the mechanic I had spark plugs changed fuel injectors changed the coils and wires changed I still have a miss I know that the engine has a lot of miles at 250,000 miles I talked to one mechanic today about the miss he said that I probably have to change out the cam or perhaps the valve need changing out but he wouldn't know anyting until he did a compression test my first mechanic told me that I possibly have to change out the lifters

Secondly it's a hundred degrees outside in the AC just went out in this truck the compressor is coming on I just changed out the blend door still no air anyone out there have any ideas on what I need to do on the air and this misshttp://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5f0cf6abcdb09/20200709_073919.mp4

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when you say no air - do you mean it blows warm air? or no air comes out of the vents at all?

Reaction score
Is the AC belt still on the pulley?

These trucks have a seperate belt just for the AC

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
but did you change the correct blend door?
and is the ac getting cold under the hood? let it run a little bit and then feel the lines one should be warm and one should be cool

OP
OP
D

demarco39730

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
but did you change the correct blend door?
and is the ac getting cold under the hood? let it run a little bit and then feel the lines one should be warm and one should be cool
I changed the one on the passenger side yes one side is cold the other is warm

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I changed the one on the passenger side yes one side is cold the other is warm

have you looked to see if the blend door moves when you adjust the ac control? does the rear get cool? you might also have a bad sensor in the headliner if it is the digital controls

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n