Yukon Escalade converion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doing the rear bumper:

Those lights gotta go.

Attachments

• yukon3 003.jpg
    yukon3 003.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 58
  • yukon3 004.jpg
    yukon3 004.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 53
  • yukon3 005.jpg
    yukon3 005.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 53
  • yukon3 006.jpg
    yukon3 006.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 63

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good! I'm curious to see what you find for tail lights. I'm barn door challenged as well. I like bits and pieces of the Kon, Escalade and Hoe and its cool to mix it up IMO to make it your own.

Funny story, I bought a Honda Passport some years back and didn't really know anything about it. Imagine how I felt when I took it the Honda dealer and they sent me to Isuzu. The only thing Honda on it was the badges, but no one ever made light of it. So if its ok for the manufacturer to do it I say go for it..at least you honest lol...

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bottomline,

i think its funny u bought a honda pass port hahaha. and even funnier u never knew it was an isuzu rodeo since they look identical. must not have been a car enthusiast or even sober when u bought it hahaha

bottomline2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bottomline,

i think its funny u bought a honda pass port hahaha. and even funnier u never knew it was an isuzu rodeo since they look identical. must not have been a car enthusiast or even sober when u bought it hahaha

I ran across a deal with a wholesaler. I would say it was 10x better offroad than any Yukon/tahoe etc. Perfect truck to take fishing and such and dont regret it. Only thing I ever did was put a centerforce clutch in it, rancho shocks and Pirelli scorpion tires on it. I had fun running it across the beach in Galveston while big expeditions got stuck.

Always a car nut but didn't know or really care about passports/rodeos at the time. It was my do dirt truck when I didn't want to scratch up my hoe.

And if i remember correctly it came with a dana44 rear and 6 bolt main on the engine so don't knock lil Smokey just because he was an import lol..

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's funny about the Honda.

Can't believe how many views this thread has gotten. Crazy.

BTW, The Escalakon is sitting in my neighbors garage. Waxed detailed and covered. Hasn't been out in a month or so. I'll be driving it again this weekend for a while. Still nothing on the tail-lights.

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sucks those esky lights prolly wont work with barn doors.

OP
OP
I

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. Tried 'em already. Doors hit the contour of the light and the hinge hits the light inside.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'm coming into this late, but did you get the HID situation figured out?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenTV GUy