Yukon Escalade converion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, Mark here. Crashed my 2000 Yukon (bummer) and thought it'd be cool to put a 2003 Escalade front clip on it. Got the clip but not sure how to wire the HID lites. Any advice?? Anyone done it? I'm also looking for the body moldings if anyone has them. Thanks for the help in advance, Mark p.s. I'd be glad to part with the Yukon body moldings if anyone needs them.

Tribalbreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alot of work in that conversion from what i understand... im sure somebody will chime in with the complete list of parts and trims needed... i know the front end is a complete swap including fenders, hood, bumper grille lights supports etc... good luck keep us up with pics

Redhoe01

The BDG
Reaction score
my only concern about this is the rear body lines not matching the front body lines. Good luck and def post pics of the progress.

OP
OP
I

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll post some pics as I get going on this project. I just talked to someone that did this exact same thing. He eased my mind on the HID lite situation, but the fender work is extensive unless I change all the body moldings to Caddy. (which I don't seem to be able to find).

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just an fyi... the esky esv 1/4's are stamped steel with the molding look, it's not a stick on piece. Not sure if the shorties are the same deal.

OP
OP
I

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll post some before, during and after photos of this thing> should be painted and back together by the weekend.
Was a 2000 Yukon with a billet grill and escalade wheels.
Putting the Escalade clip on it.

Not sure I did the photo thing right. Hmmm...

Attachments

• 100_1553x.jpg
    100_1553x.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG00110.jpg
    IMG00110.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 362

slocaddy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shorties are all stick-on. i have a tail gate off a 03 (no glass) and a bumper cover and tail lights and the rear vents. i know you said front-end conversion, but if you decide to do everthing i have some stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157