Yukon ebay leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Maximus09

Maximus09

Reaction score
Those shock extenders are for the rear shocks, I have them on my Yukon XL.

However, having the Autoride suspension, you'll have to fab up a bracket to retain the correct dimensions for the self-leveling to work. Search the Forum, someone has already done this...

Also, make sure you have the proper tool for removing the keys! A c-clamp can deform and slip off, potentially smacking you in the face with a shit-ton of force. I bought mine on E-bay for about $35, shipped to my door. I've used it on my previous Suburban, and now my XL - well worth ANY amount spent, as opposed to having major facial damage.

Thank you! Already have the torsion key tool. Will be installing this Wednesday. What happens if I don't make a custom bracket? Do you have a pic of yours?

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Already have the torsion key tool. Will be installing this Wednesday. What happens if I don't make a custom bracket? Do you have a pic of yours?

I don't have Autoride in mine, didn't need any brackets. If I remember correctly, I think (???) @Yukonvict has a thread somewhere about what he did for his.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645