Yukon ebay leveling kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maximus09

Reaction score
Good Afternoon gents!
Recently I purchased this kit for my 2005 yukon xl.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-2006-G...ash=item2352804f88:g:Sy8AAOSwwpdW3ZnW&vxp=mtr

I have not installed it yet and it is currently in NJ , Im in NC . I will be installing next month and i'm wondering if I need the shock extenders. I read on the directions these are not needed for oem shocks. It is stock and has the auto leveling rear shocks. Should I throw them on?

Heres a pic from this year at Corolla beach NC. Still love the truck the same as when it was new! Never left me on the side of the road. With exhaust, intake and blackbear tune it can handle its own! Thats my pops alongside the yukon

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

TM98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which four wheel drive system do you have?

OP
OP
Maximus09

Maximus09

Reaction score
Also I have another question. Are the shock extenders for the front or rear shocks?

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those shock extenders are for the rear shocks, I have them on my Yukon XL.

However, having the Autoride suspension, you'll have to fab up a bracket to retain the correct dimensions for the self-leveling to work. Search the Forum, someone has already done this...

Also, make sure you have the proper tool for removing the keys! A c-clamp can deform and slip off, potentially smacking you in the face with a shit-ton of force. I bought mine on E-bay for about $35, shipped to my door. I've used it on my previous Suburban, and now my XL - well worth ANY amount spent, as opposed to having major facial damage.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Those shock extenders are for the rear shocks, I have them on my Yukon XL.

However, having the Autoride suspension, you'll have to fab up a bracket to retain the correct dimensions for the self-leveling to work. Search the Forum, someone has already done this...

Also, make sure you have the proper tool for removing the keys! A c-clamp can deform and slip off, potentially smacking you in the face with a shit-ton of force. I bought mine on E-bay for about $35, shipped to my door. I've used it on my previous Suburban, and now my XL - well worth ANY amount spent, as opposed to having major facial damage.
Do you have a pic of that tool?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan