Yukon Denali packages not being manufactured until mid to late March may be time to jump ship

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bunky319

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I kind of agree with most comments here...Denali looks the best but I just don't want to spend that much. I actually think the Yukon SLT looks pretty good in black and while it probably has more chrome than some people prefer, I just like the grill better than the standard Tahoe grill.

However, I also agree that the RST looks pretty darn good in black and I'm actually debating between the two (Yukon XL SLT in black or Suburban RST in black). Price wise they are very close ($350) for my specific configs so I guess I have to think about things like 22" inch wheels vs 20" inch wheels and other differences.

Again this is all personal preference and I'm still figuring this all out myself. This forum has been very helpful!

Tahoe5280

Reaction score
I kind of agree with most comments here...Denali looks the best but I just don't want to spend that much. I actually think the Yukon SLT looks pretty good in black and while it probably has more chrome than some people prefer, I just like the grill better than the standard Tahoe grill.

However, I also agree that the RST looks pretty darn good in black and I'm actually debating between the two (Yukon XL SLT in black or Suburban RST in black). Price wise they are very close ($350) for my specific configs so I guess I have to think about things like 22" inch wheels vs 20" inch wheels and other differences.

Again this is all personal preference and I'm still figuring this all out myself. This forum has been very helpful!
For me it’s about understanding the options/packages for both prices and what you can/cannot upgrade at a later time. A grill is easy to wrap/plasti black at a later time to meet your taste, a 6.2l engine is not. So when you compare the SLT and the RST make sure you add in the cost for mods to make one or the other look how you’d like. As an example, I wanted an RST but found a fully loaded premier for a significantly better deal. I’ve since made the upgrades to achieve the same RST look (well even better imo) and now I’ve got an “RST look” with more options than an RST even offers.
Have to work through all of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar