You Gotta love it.................

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Virginia Donkey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
When some bastard punches your door lock only to steal $2 worth of change out of the console and leave the GPS which is just velcro'd in the dash where the onstar used to be.

Ruined the lock, damaged the plastic trim around the lock and creased the door sheet metal when they must have been pressing the screwdriver in the lock.

Sucks for me because I had raised my deductible to $1000 after I was laid off from my job.

Luckily the door still locks with the remote, just not the key. I never used the key anyway. I will have to remember to use the passenger side lock if I ever do need the key

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mad ****** dude. I hate it when people **** with other people's rides. I've had it happen to me several times. The last time in my Honda, it was just a personal vendetta thing...they punched EVERY lock, ransacked the interior and truck, stole all of my stereo stuff and CDs, you name it.

$2200 worth of body damage when all was said and done...and it would have been worth it if I could have caught the dickless pieces of shit while they were in the act.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I feel your pain....
I'm really onsidering shaving my door lock and just going remote all the way.
These threads cause it too, any ideas??

MASS-HOE'Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Makes me sick people can't have a lil respect for others property, ive had a handful of incidents with slashed tires and smashed windshields but nothin was ever stolen, just thotless breakin shit, then I got a letter from the police on my windshield wednesday sayin there had been a string of car break ins around the neighborhood so now I get to spend an early $550 on a new alarm and needless to say the S&W .45 has made its way closer to the front door and I've been fallin asleep on the couch downstairs

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sucks man =\ I can't stand people ******* with my ride.

I have a bunch of dents on my hood, I don't know from where. I just noticed them for the first time two weeks ago after I got back from helping a friend move out of an apartment in Boston. It sucks, they are so noticeable and ****** looking, and they are all over the place like someone must have been beating on the hood.

UWMlax15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder why they didn't just break the window. That's a much easier fix. happens to me all the time cause my OBS lives in milwaukee. They always get the gps though. it could be 2 in the afternoon or 2 in the morning, it doesnt matter. Last time they got my radio too, I wasn't pleased about that, had to put the ******* stocker back in. cut the amount of mods on that car by a third.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
i had bought my truck on December of 05 and on put rims on it 26" Scarface and had a total of 7 tv's and my shit got stolen on January 06 in front of fry's go figure having on star didn't help at all, People never appreciate shit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mazer16