Yeti Roadie 48

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DGilliland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone own this cooler, and if so does it fit in the back of your tahoe/yukon (standard wheelbase) with the 3rd row up and rear hatch shut?

Yes, I've measured both - but didn't want to buy until I checked. Could anyone take and post a picture of it in there?

Here is the one I'm talking about:

1685987828677.png

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone own this cooler, and if so does it fit in the back of your tahoe/yukon (standard wheelbase) with the 3rd row up and rear hatch shut?

Yes, I've measured both - but didn't want to buy until I checked. Could anyone take and post a picture of it in there?

Here is the one I'm talking about:

View attachment 401194
well you should be able to verify it by measuring from the back of the rear seat (which is usually angled back) from the known height of the cooler to the rear hatch
like this
this.png

OP
OP
D

DGilliland

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well you should be able to verify it by measuring from the back of the rear seat (which is usually angled back) from the known height of the cooler to the rear hatch
like this
View attachment 401202
I did those measurements, and it SHOULD fit, but it will be tight. I was posting to see if someone might have it and could post a picture.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I did those measurements, and it SHOULD fit, but it will be tight. I was posting to see if someone might have it and could post a picture.
ya chancy if anyone has the exact same cooler in the same wheel base
usually there is a little extra wiggle room because the seatback will give some if you press on it, most of them are just carboard under the seat covering on the backside
I shove extra stuff in mine all the time.