yall seen this? scary stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Why are you guys arguing with him? Everyone knows he is always correct...
Funny you mention that. I was taking out the trash after my post and remembered the thread where you and him were going back and forth. I then came to the conclusion that there would be no point in keeping this argument going.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will argue later when I am not on my phone.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
one time i saw a box truck go head on to a nnbs denali..both airbags deployed both passengers were just fine. true story.

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Wow found another flipped hoe but its an obs lol still keepin the driver safe;)
showthread.php

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

showthread.php

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

http://www.planet4x4.net/forums/showthread.php?t=20703

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Whose stev jr? Also your argument is invalid because the vid i showed had the tests that simulate a rollover i just showed it and i wouldnt wanna be in it if it rolled now get back to them corn fields lol

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whose stev jr? Also your argument is invalid because the vid i showed had the tests that simulate a rollover i just showed it and i wouldnt wanna be in it if it rolled now get back to them corn fields lol

Ya crash ratings are always wrong... The crash ratings are there and any video can be biased to what you want it to show but IMO it faired better than that Tahoe you linked to.

I wouldn't want to be in any car if it rolled...

Yes you are Steven Jr. only towards NNBS's. Go hang out on GMT400 board if that is all you like and for god sakes please learn to spell things correctly as you look unintelligent every time you post.

I knew you would think you are right due to the fact that you are hard headed and honestly have no idea what you are talking about 99.9999999% of the time. Facts are facts and you will never win an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.