yall seen this? scary stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Ok, If we get technical "LOL" is not an accepted abbreviation for use in the english written language , (Not happening)--- is not a complete sentence so it does not require period , Its not even a well thought statement .
last but not least you did not type that from a "cell" phone you typed that from a "SMART" phone.

:challenge:

Im just busting your balls man Don't take it personal :grd:

Lol

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
My analysis of this thread:
Trolling
More trolling
Arguing
Bragging
English lesson
Gun talk

The only thing missing are some dancing girls.

OP
OP
Gzes

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Woke up and dont know where the gun talk came from lol. My sis has an ak 74 pretty nice and i believe they have a glock 17? Not sure about the glock but i wanna pick up an ak eventually and a nice 1911 and hell a scar would be fun too. Those 3 would be fun for a zombie apocolypse

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You are correct Connor I did spell intelligent incorrectly and for that I will apologize. It seems like you guys are siding with Gzes so I will leave it alone but have fun listening to his and Steven's garbage.

CHOO CHOO

BackPagePhil
Reaction score
You are correct Connor I did spell intelligent incorrectly and for that I will apologize. It seems like you guys are siding with Gzes so I will leave it alone but have fun listening to his and Steven's garbage.

Roflmao djsixhdrowjdnfjso. I figured i could make some sort of new abbreviated word. Oh and no guns please gzes. Hahaha i made a funny! Get it, please gzes, it rhymes....nevermind......

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
/thread

Thread has gone on long enough and we have a thread dedicated to guns already :waytogo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu