WTB: Stock NBS torsion keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone near Norwalk CT have a set of stock torsion keys for an NBS yukon? I got new rims and need to raise my truck back up some. I threw out the stock keys when I lowered my truck.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone near Norwalk CT have a set of stock torsion keys for an NBS yukon? I got new rims and need to raise my truck back up some. I threw out the stock keys when I lowered my truck.

How much do you need to raise it? If your adjuster bolts have any travel in them, just crank them. That would do the same thing as the stock keys and would be way faster and cost you nothing but about 20 minutes of your time, most of which would be jacking it up and down.

If the adjuster bolts are nearly or are all the way in and you still need stock keys, I have some from an '05 Sierra 4WD that I'd imagine would be the same thing. If you install stock keys and want to lower it back down a little, you could de-crank the adjusters to get some of your drop back, at least however much before the new wheels rub.

If you want the keys I have, you can have them for the cost of shipping. USPS Flat Rate would likely be the cheapest and they'd probably fit in one of their smallest boxes.

OP
OP
E

EfiniMotorsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My drop keys were already all the way up. I need some stock keys and then just adjust them as needed. My truck is apart at my old job right now and it has to be out tomorrow so I needed a local set asap. I have a few friends with them but didn't want to freeze my ass off swapping them from their parts trucks (still need to be able to roll it). If my buddy comes through tomorrow he's got another shop I can swap them out in. If things fall through I'll let you know. Where are you located Dub?

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My drop keys were already all the way up. I need some stock keys and then just adjust them as needed. My truck is apart at my old job right now and it has to be out tomorrow so I needed a local set asap. I have a few friends with them but didn't want to freeze my ass off swapping them from their parts trucks (still need to be able to roll it). If my buddy comes through tomorrow he's got another shop I can swap them out in. If things fall through I'll let you know. Where are you located Dub?

The cesspit of the US- Louisiana.

LTG515

Reaction score
I have stock 2004 Tahoe keys. I’m in CA but will ship if you pay for shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645