Wtb dod disable module 2015 6.2l

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im tired, the kid is sick. I can’t remember if it’s called the ranger or what.

But the little module that plugs into the obd port to turn off the cylinder deactivation.

I have a 2015 6.2 GMC Yukon.

I don’t have anyone at the moment who I can have it shipped to and then reship it.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is for the RANGE Device. I have on on my 2017 Denali 6.2L. Works excellent. I also used one on my 2018 Sierra 5.3L, 6 speed. It worked well too.

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! So many of those I looked at on Amazon said “not available to be shipped to your location”

I hate this state. But ordered thank you

OP
OP
F

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ebay, very few if any sellers on ebay are going to follow carb guidlines, lol
It used to be that way. But the epa has gotten very well funded in the last 2 years and is Going after everyone and anyone.
They even just changed their co focus saying that people modifying their cars disproportionately negatively effects people of color the most.

Smh… because white folk have a mythical filter bubble…

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue with a CAI for my Silverado had to have someone else buy it and then ship it to me, stupid thing doesn't have to be smogged for like 7 years or something so no biggie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts