WTB 04 stock radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm looking for that stock radio someone's got laying on the bench. I have an lt 6 disc changer, rear entertainment. Steering controls. Currently has xm.
Buttons don't have to be perfect. I used to know if it was lux or Bose but I can't remember now, nor do I remember how to check. Will have to figure that out.
Let me know what ya got, thanks Hans

Just saw the wanted adds, mods please move if possible

Last edited:

gibbs6

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a stock cd player out of my 04 lt tahoe that Id be willing to pull and sell to you (getting an aftermarket anyways). It is Bose, 6 cd changer, and on star. What price range were you looking at ?

pistol

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
radio

I have a stock cd player out of my 04 lt tahoe that Id be willing to pull and sell to you (getting an aftermarket anyways). It is Bose, 6 cd changer, and on star. What price range were you looking at ?

do you still have it ? mine just took a dump. How much ?

OP
OP
K

ktmhans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't checked back . I did get one that looked mint. To BSD my antenna is broken somewhere in the dash and the CD player is broken just like the one I had. At least it seems like it is. There's like a metal block across the CD slot. Is there a trick that I'm missing? I think I've pushed every button on it.

z0lt3c

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally found mine if anybody still needs one, just looking for the cost of shipping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10