Wiring Schematics 2015+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joshs2000ss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Schematic for the wiring to the buttons that activate the 2nd row bucket fold up release?

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wiring harness from the vehicle to the headlight assemblies for the halogen vs. HID's on a Yukon? I've confirmed the two wiring harnesses have different part numbers, but not sure about the connectors, wire pin locations, etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kittmaster

Reaction score
Is there a place to get a disc ISO that has all the diagrams to a specific vehicle? I have a thread trying to find factory services manuals for a 2016 Yukon XL. Figured I'd ask here. TY.

CHofheins

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The wiring schematic has been a great help. One last issue. I cannot find a remote wire on the factory amp to use for the aftermarket amp. Any ideas

horn1004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! This is my first post here and I'm looking for some help. My wife has a 16 Tahoe LTZ with the Bose and sub. I'm trying to replace the front dash speakers and the rear pillar speakers and need some help determining positive and negative wires for each speaker. I've looked at the schematic and thoroughly confused myself. If you look at T3 audio amplifier x2 pin 1 is left front tweeter -. Pin 13 also says left front tweeter -. Pin 5 is left front tweeter +. Pin 9 also shows to be left front tweeter+. Any idea what the correct colors are for the front and rear tweeters? I called Crutchfield but they didnt have much information yet. Also, on x1 pin 4 shows as battery positive voltage. Is this a 12v switched wire? It'd be great if it is as I need to run a remote wire for an amp that I'm adding. Thanks for any help you can give me!

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a wiring diagram for the front hvac/climate controls? Seems my wife is burning up and I'm freezing to death!

Thanks!

RM1234

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi!

I saw this thread with the audio schematics and thought it was exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for that! I was wondering if anybody has any knowledge about the problems in the audio system?

I have a 2015 GMC Yukon XL and the warning sounds (when the car starts, when I turn the turn signals) started to disappear. They could be faint when I start the car (I believe they are wired to come out of the left front speaker under the windshield) and then disappear completely. Sometimes they come back. The radio works however, including from that left front speaker.

Could the wires responsible for this just be loose or would you think it's a bigger problem? And I was wondering if you could point me to where I would find the Radio X1, X2 and X3 connectors inside the car, please?

Thank you!

RM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos