wiring help needed!!! for 07 yukon no bose please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevenaguilera

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey everyone i have an 07 yukon no bose. got 2 12" kenwood subs, 600w 4 channel amp, amp wiring kit and a kit to add an amp to a factory unit. now i need help with the wiring. i attached the pics of all my stuff and this will be my first time doing this. it seems simple but some assistance would be nice!

and while im on this, look for cracks in your dashboard (near passanger airbag and cluster) i just had mine replaced by GM for free. if youre interested, let me know and ill tell you what i did (my yukon has no warranty).

Attachments

• photo-54.jpg
    photo-54.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 5
  • photo-55.jpg
    photo-55.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
  • photo-56.jpg
    photo-56.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 4
  • photo-57.jpg
    photo-57.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
  • photo-58.jpg
    photo-58.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and while im on this, look for cracks in your dashboard (near passanger airbag and cluster) i just had mine replaced by GM for free. if youre interested, let me know and ill tell you what i did (my yukon has no warranty).

Yes, please explain!

OP
OP
S

stevenaguilera

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Call GM at 800-462-8782. Tell them you have researched online that these cracks are a norm for Yukon and Tahoe owners and want to know if there's a recall. Of course they'll say no. Then ask them if they will provide you with the same customer service they have provided everyone else who has had this problem taken care of for free at their expense. Pretty much be stern and hold your ground. They'll send you to the dealership to have it looked at and replaced at no charge. I took care of everything all in a single day and the customer service by GM and Fisher Chevrolet in Yuma, AZ had me extremely pleased that I would have purchased another GM right then and there. Professionalism all the way around!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts