Wireless Charging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DLupini

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The boost kit works well with my iPhone. Can set the phone generally in the center of the console and it charges.

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have managed to find a manufacturer of large multi-coil solutions for this area that seem as if they would work very well. I have made an inquiry so I might obtain a couple of units for testing, if it works out well, who knows, I might be able to start my own little side business? lol
I wonder if anyone has tried charging two phones on the Boost Audio unit... With the 3 coils, there might be enough room to lay them side by side going across and still hook up to the charging field to charge. My home charger has one coil and that seems to be enough to hit the target.

Has anyone, who has one, tried to do that? Just a thought.

OP
OP
T

Twithers

Reaction score
I ordered the kit from Boost and installed it over the weekend. Super easy, works great. Maybe a little pricey, but there's not alot of alternatives on the market.

As part of the kit, there is an adapter that allows you to disconnect the power plug from a cigarette lighter, plug in this adapter, and then plug the original cigarette lighter plug into the adapter. This powers the kit while keeping power to the cigarette lighter. Does anyone know where I might get some of these adapters? I'd like some for other projects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia