Wiper Pulse Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eman85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Common problem on GM trucks but are all of the replacements junk? Seems every one I have purchased doesn't activate the wipers immediately if you turn to pulse and most seem to have a short life. Aside from factory what has anyone found to be a good replacement and work like factory?

exp500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at a 1990 Pickup, But either way you have to solder to fix. And yes replacements(rebuilts) don't last. Another GM only part.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a module within the Multifunction/Turn signal switch/Wiper lever? I ordered a replacement, because my turn signal kept clicking all the time, and my cruise control didn’t work. I ordered off Amazon, and 1 year later all is working well. It even got rid of the annoying GM, when you select wipers “Off” it gives you one last wipe of the windshield. Below is the Amazon listing, as well as my original post about changing out my Multifunction switch. Good luck!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts