Wiper blade not touching windshield -Help-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rangel and JochenWoern do you know if it was like that with factory blades?

Sorry, that I do not know as I did not own the truck when it had factory wipers.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 PM ----------

All of my GM's since 2000 have been the same way. As soon as the wiper moves up, it hits. Its just right at that very corner. Ive learned to deal with it. Its not like its cleaning a main part of my view down there.

Agreed!!!!!

Parthery

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a campaign for 07-08 NNBS trucks that replaced the wiper arm with the new (old) style. I had the chattering issue on my 08 Tahoe and had to go back and forth with the dealer, but they ultimately completed the campaign under warranty. Made a huge difference....

jimr5454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Normal or not I don't like it..is the a way to resolve it..?

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Try every wiper blade out there and let us know which one stays on the glass when new. It wont take but a couple months of sitting there before it starts to lift. You'll have to live with it. Its not like its that crucial of an area.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
try every wiper blade out there and let us know which one stays on the glass when new. It wont take but a couple months of sitting there before it starts to lift. You'll have to live with it. Its not like its that crucial of an area.

^ x1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019