Winter Set up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on the TPMS. Like mentioned earlier I bought a set of TPMS from a 2022 Chev Silverado to put in the 2022 Yukon. Both are 433mhz. They are not compatible with the Yukon. Yukon's use a VIP self learning feature from what I gather and will not pair. I have now been able to secure some OEM ones brought in from another dealer as they are still on national back order. That being said the tires are all built and ill have to pay again to have the tires and rims tore down replace sensors and put back together.
To make it better at least I have sold the current TPMS for the Silverado already and was able to get what I paid for them back!!

Not a huge losss just a couple headaches, time, effort and $$
Making me glad I went to the dealer(s) for mine. That was a bit of a journey for me:
GMC dealer didn't have.
Local Chevy Dealer had 3
Lucky for me, I got the 4th at the Chevy dealer in the town where I bought the wheels (about 40 miles west of me), they had only 1...

Last edited:
OP
OP
crankin

crankin

Reaction score
Making me glad I went to the dealer(s) for mine. That was a big of a journey for me.
GMC dealer didn't have.
Local Chevy Dealer had 3
Lucky for me, I got the 4th at the Chevy dealer in the town where I bought the wheels (about 40 miles west of me), they had only 1...
well to add to the dilemma.

Dealer I bought the Yukon from, I asked them to order me 4 sensors in Sept in a hope they would come in. No word from them so bought the Silverado ones like I mentioned.
fast forward to last week when discovered Silverado TPMS not compatible i started calling around for the proper yukon sensors. Come to find out the dealer I bought the Yukon from and ordered the sensors from discovered the sensors I had ordered have been there and in stock since early OCT. All this could have been avoided.

No one is reputable anymore.

I gave the parts manager a piece of my mind and he felt my pain and knocked $20 off per sensor !!!

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, now not so happy, just noticed the folks at Discount Tire got the Driver Side tires mounted backwards...guess its back to see them tomorrow.
Well, to make me even more upset (with myself), drove to the shop this AM which is 8 miles out of the way to work...only to find out my own spacially challenged self had his head up his **** when looking last night, and the tires are indeed mounted correctly. Embarased at the shop, and threw away 20 min and a gal of gas...

Up side, got to enjoy the Denali's smooth ride and nice sound system for another 16 miles!!

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update on the TPMS. Like mentioned earlier I bought a set of TPMS from a 2022 Chev Silverado to put in the 2022 Yukon. Both are 433mhz. They are not compatible with the Yukon. Yukon's use a VIP self learning feature from what I gather and will not pair. I have now been able to secure some OEM ones brought in from another dealer as they are still on national back order. That being said the tires are all built and ill have to pay again to have the tires and rims tore down replace sensors and put back together.
To make it better at least I have sold the current TPMS for the Silverado already and was able to get what I paid for them back!!

Not a huge losss just a couple headaches, time, effort and $$
This post has me a little concerned as I have summer tires/wheels that have the GM TPMS sensors. After reading your post I went to the GMC and the Chevy site to look for the TPMS part numbers and the are identical. I checked for a 2023 GMC Yukon as well as a 2023 Chevy Tahoe HC and they list the same part number, there was no mention of a VIP self learning. The 2022 part numbers for the TPMS sensors are same, below are the correct part numbers,

GM Part # 13542523
ACDelco Part # 13542523

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This post has me a little concerned as I have summer tires/wheels that have the GM TPMS sensors. After reading your post I went to the GMC and the Chevy site to look for the TPMS part numbers and the are identical. I checked for a 2023 GMC Yukon as well as a 2023 Chevy Tahoe HC and they list the same part number, there was no mention of a VIP self learning. The 2022 part numbers for the TPMS sensors are same, below are the correct part numbers,

GM Part # 13542523
ACDelco Part # 13542523
Those are the P/N I bought.
They work awesome!

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's good to know, I don't believe they have different TPMS sensors for each vehicle,

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK thanks, I didn't catch the Silverado mention which makes sense,

66 Galaxie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx for posting the correct TPMS part #s. I’ll be ordering them for some 18” Trail Boss rims for my snows.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts