Windows 7 Keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched some youtube videos on windows 7 VS vista...

(I held out SOOOOO long to switch from XP to Vista)

is 7 HONESTLY worth switching to? IM JUST finally getting to be as comfortable with Vista as I was with XP (a god when it comes to XP)...Im not one for all the fancy BS...I turned off all the transparent BS...the glowing BS...all the stuff that slows down your system lol...

Crazy Al

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the memory management and better networking, yes. Had to re-add my quicklaunch bar though, I think it was a mistake on M$'s part to only allow applications to be pinned to the task bar.

05Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I watched some youtube videos on windows 7 VS vista...

(I held out SOOOOO long to switch from XP to Vista)

is 7 HONESTLY worth switching to? IM JUST finally getting to be as comfortable with Vista as I was with XP (a god when it comes to XP)...Im not one for all the fancy BS...I turned off all the transparent BS...the glowing BS...all the stuff that slows down your system lol...

Yes windows 7 is much better. It is almost identical to vista the way it looks and works so there is no learning curve. It is much faster also. I hated vista and was so glad when I made the switch. I have been running windows 7 for a little over a month now and I will not go back to vista or xp.

Crazy Al

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just as a heads up for everyone, unless you do want to perform a clean install, please verify the upgrade paths allowed by windows 7.

windows-upgrade-chart.png

*Couldn't find the one on the MS site, but this sums it up well enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo

Latest posts