Windows 7 Keys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
hmm, even using ultimate it wont let me upgrade. WTH lol. It just says ( in my terms) it wont upgrade cause somthing with vista is not compatible with 7 and I have to do a complete install. I cant afford to loose the files on the computer, or the settings, or programs. My computer is less than 6 months old, so I have no idea why. its an HP touch smart if that makes a difference.

Last edited:

Mauro

Fresno State Bulldog
Reaction score
its an HP touch smart if that makes a difference.

That may have something to do with it.....can you not transfer all your files to an external HD and do a fresh install? I've never liked upgrades anyway, I always prefer to do a fresh install when doing a new OS :shrug:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get my PM? Having install issues... waiting to hear back

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nevermind, had someone else assist me and get it up and running.

OP
OP
Anthony

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Final bump, I have a ton of Keys/CDs left and I am going back to college in 2 weeks and need to buy about $800.00 in books. The extra cash would really help. I will hook anyone up cheap with Windows 7 and ship ASAP. Just PM me and I offer large discounts on mutiple purchases in one order like 40% off.

Thanks,
Anthony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warock56

Latest posts