Window/Sunroof Deflectors - Brands and Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for peoples opinions and pics on Window and/or Sunroof deflectors. Quality, how well they fit, how they mount, pros/cons, etc...

thanks

Clean07Burb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm at work right now, so no pic, but I've got the original smoked/tinted Ventvisor brand. Mine are the stick on 3M tape backed visors and I absolutely hate them! Lol. I'll soon be looking into whether they offer the in-channel visors or not.

MudnRox

Rebel without a clue
Reaction score
I have Ventvisors In-channel on mine. Love them and have no issues with them. Will try to get pics tomorrow

roby1217

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also have in channel vent visors. no issues. only pic I got for now is on my profile

njracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These are from Weather Tech and I'm very happy with them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 74

CrashTestDummy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have WeatherTech on ours, too. Good product. I'll note that they lay right up against the top of the window when the windows are up. Any fine dust & dirt will get trapped there and 'etch' the top of the windows. No big deal, but it'll look like the top of the windows are dirty when they are down, yet you won't be able to clean them.

I suspect this common with all of these things, and just something to note. The PO installed them, so we got the truck with windows pre-etched for us.

:banghead:

gibbygsxr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Running the ventshade in channel on mine. Had stick ons in the past and like the look of the in channel better. Plus if you ever want them off the tape is a PITA to get off. Both get the job done.

Attachments

• 20130829_183327.jpg
    20130829_183327.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 50

phattire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just won an auction for AVS in channel window visors (dark smoke). Hopefully these will work/look OK.

I had WeatherTech on my Expedition and loved them. This time around I just didn't want to spend over a $100.00 for this mod.

Brock

Reaction score
In channel is the ONLY way to go! cleaner look no silly tape - better!
Bot a sunroof wind deflector from Weather tech I think. Looked ok I guess - still some wind, but restricted opening by 3" or so did not like it and removed product. I'll sell it way cheep if I can find it. Moving in a couple weeks, we'll see ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STRIVIN

Latest posts