Will Escalade seats work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
So I have a 2014 ppv Tahoe with power seats. I can get two black leather Escalade seats for $400....
Anyone know of these seats will plug and play in my tahoe???? Fast response would be great. I just don’t wanna buy them and the seats be stuck in a weird position and can’t move them in the truck.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They will bolt in but I’m almost positive they will not plug right in.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to say that the BCM will not "talk" to the esky seats. Not sure if there is a hack to get it all to work together, though. Could always go for it and if it doesn't work then resell the seats. At $400 you should be able to find another buyer easy enough. That's a pretty good price assuming the seats are in good shape.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

Reaction score
6CADC642-C83D-44AB-95EE-D14AD93BB77B.jpeg
I went and got them. Not sure why the picture is sideways. But I paid $360... I watched a YouTube video on how to power them up if the harness doesn’t fit. Just two wires. I’m hoping if needed I can do what’s in this video. But these seats are going to be for a Bass truck I’m building.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool man! So will the heated seats function, too?

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The power and ground will likely let the power adjustment functions work but nothing else will work. You will also need to connect the seatbelt switch and the seat position sensor or the seat belt and airbag lights will be on. I'm not 100% sure it would be possible to make all of the functions work because of module programming differences but if it were possible it would take quite a bit of wiring. Your PPV seats have a 6 way connector and the Escalade seats have a 30 way connector.

OP
OP
massivespl

massivespl

Reaction score
The power and ground will likely let the power adjustment functions work but nothing else will work. You will also need to connect the seatbelt switch and the seat position sensor or the seat belt and airbag lights will be on. I'm not 100% sure it would be possible to make all of the functions work because of module programming differences but if it were possible it would take quite a bit of wiring. Your PPV seats have a 6 way connector and the Escalade seats have a 30 way connector.

yea I don’t think I’ll be able to get all the functions to work. I will be happy with just power adjustments. These seats are going in my 2011 ppv Tahoe. I’m gunna be, b pillar walling it off for caraudio. I’m not to worried about the seats. She’s my beater lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea I don’t think I’ll be able to get all the functions to work. I will be happy with just power adjustments. These seats are going in my 2011 ppv Tahoe. I’m gunna be, b pillar walling it off for caraudio. I’m not to worried about the seats. She’s my beater lol
Seems reasonable and the seats will certainly be more comfortable over the close PPV seats and will go well with a project like that :) I assume you'll document the audio build in a thread on here? :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeC