will a 2009+ rear bumper cover fit a 2007?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coolade07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got rear ended a few weeks ago. found a used bumper from a 2009 on craigslist.

does anyone know if there are different bolt patterns...or will it clip rite in??

this would save me loot to get new toys!!!
thankss

WingsAA

CMFIC
Reaction score
got rear ended a few weeks ago. found a used bumper from a 2009 on craigslist.

does anyone know if there are different bolt patterns...or will it clip rite in??

this would save me loot to get new toys!!!
thankss

I'd like to know as well. Subscribed.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's the same. You could ask the seller to snap some pics of the bolt patterns and compare them to yours. I'm 99.9% sure it would fit, I don't see why they'd make the trouble of changing it.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
They are the exact same fit, when I got rear ended I was going to do the same but I like the Tahoe 07 bumpers better. Just use the SS hitch cover, and it looks better than the Escalade/09 Tahoe rear setup :imo:

OP
OP
Coolade07

Coolade07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are the exact same fit, when I got rear ended I was going to do the same but I like the Tahoe 07 bumpers better. Just use the SS hitch cover, and it looks better than the Escalade/09 Tahoe rear setup :imo:

yeah...i saw pics of the 09 bumper and the center around the plate frame is different.

u got pics of the rear bumper with the hitch cover?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the 07 type bumper with a Street Scene hitch cover. I ordered mine and will taki it in for paint of Tuesday, should have pics by the end of next week of a couple of new mods :D
Also the hich cover some unpainted and will run about $50 to paint it, so basically it runs about $130-$150 total, which is alot compared to the $80 max GM hitch cover that comes already painted, but hey, it looks better.

Attachments

• SSE_07_Tahoe_Skirts_70188_G.jpg
    SSE_07_Tahoe_Skirts_70188_G.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 42

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Timnazium