Will 34`s Fit with my 1 1/2 inch leveling kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Funny your 1.5" level does seem taller than my 2" level.
My front fender is approximately 37" from ground and rear at 38"

Your tires are looking pretty worn so I am guessing there should be nearly .5" of tread all around.
Approximately 1" extra around the circumference from what you have if you go to the 34's..
Check your clearance as you steer the front wheels.
I believe I had a 2” or 3” in the pics. The tires on the big rims were brand new the tires on the black rims were less then 1/4 tread.

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
Are they gonna nail you on the new "Carolina Squat" law?
Haven’t had an issue yet. This was old pictures it’s lifted now about 8” up front 6” in the back just enough for the water to not puddle on my roof and leave water spots.
In those pics I had the stock 300,000+ mile worn out springs with about 500lbs give or take of tools and audio equipment in the trunk plus our luggage from the trip.

OP
OP
Justinthewoods

Justinthewoods

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My used Yukon came with stock front suspension and cleared BFG 33" tires fine. I have a 2" leveling kit on it, and they still cleared fine, but rubbed when I added Husky mudflaps.

I have two sets of wheels/tires, and neither are GM factory, and they both seem to work fine, offset-wise.

34" tires miiiiiight fit in there on flat ground, but once you start hitting bumps in the corners, or flexing hard, you'll probably rub without some bodywork persuasion with some shears and a heavy thumb-detector.

Question: Why 34" tires vs. 33"?
Hey, thank you very much for your response! The reason I’m asking about the 34” is because I found someone next to me selling a set of KO2 34” with 70-80% tread left for 200 bucks. Figured I could save a few bucks on buying these instead of new tires. I did just spend 5k on a transmission rebuild so would be nice to not spend about 1300 on tired right now

Attachments

• IMG_2015.jpeg
    IMG_2015.jpeg
    391.4 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts