Wife's Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man i wanted to do that also but i gotta get some calipers also and right now i think these will do for now..hey if you can that be great more modding time..its actually pretty awesome that your wife has a tahoe also and loves to mod her vehicle not to many women out there like that..jaja soo you get a custom hood for every car you get huh? looks good man..over here in denver i get alot of compliments on my front end conversion soo far that i know of i havent seen another tahoe with the full conversion so thats why i love it..stand out from the rest..i hope the mirrors do come with blinkers..now i need you to sell me your fender flares man! i want some pretty bad jaja

OP
OP
Z-56 Hoe

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
I used to live just south of you in old Colorado city when I was stationed at Fort Carson before I got out. I miss Colorado. Say is the club the Church still around in down town Denver? I remember going to a Hornets dinner afterwords too!

On the fender trim I am looking for a set for mine too. Did you ever meet Max?

I got those from the salvage yard lets hope / prey they are ok and the pistons work good. I got a shell from a suburban same color I am going to shave! I got a shaved doo kit with two popper one for the window and the other for the whole hatch.

Last edited:

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to live just south of you in old Colorado city when I was stationed at Fort Carson before I got out. I miss Colorado. Say is the club the Church still around in down town Denver? I remember going to a Hornets dinner afterwords too!

On the fender trim I am looking for a set for mine too. Did you ever meet Max?

yupp jaja that club is still here downtown..and noo i ddnt who was he? what i kick myself in the ass everyday is about 6 months ago a guy on craigslist was selling his 3/5 drop with helper bags 5 inch drop coils control arms the whole setup less than a month old for 300 and i ddnt have the cash for it

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

hey i do got a question for you i might get my rotors installed tomarrow do you think i shud get them turnned? ive heard alot that its not reccomended for drilled and slotted rotors

OP
OP
Z-56 Hoe

Z-56 Hoe

What do I do????
Reaction score
yupp jaja that club is still here downtown..and noo i ddnt who was he? what i kick myself in the ass everyday is about 6 months ago a guy on craigslist was selling his 3/5 drop with helper bags 5 inch drop coils control arms the whole setup less than a month old for 300 and i ddnt have the cash for it

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

hey i do got a question for you i might get my rotors installed tomarrow do you think i shud get them turnned? ive heard alot that its not reccomended for drilled and slotted rotors

No don't get them turned. No need and don't do it to drilled and slotted anyway. That and they are brand new right.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Yea nice touch again you're very original.
I also don't think I've seen that front bumper before either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buzarr

Latest posts