Wife's parking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teeroy78

Reaction score
I have no comment. :) My wife drives an itty bitty (by comparison) Chevy Cruze and as much as she loves the XL as our family hauler, camper tower, etc, she loves being a passenger in my ride and is terrified to drive it herself.

MajorJakkov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what's her policy when parking in a garage? keep pulling in until she hears the bumper or drywall cracking?

that other thread was laugh out loud funny. 'what's causing this weird white ring around the tires? my wife thinks we keep getting faulty tires'

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol, you fell for the "I'm too short excuse" huh, if you have power mirrors there is a little thing in the DIC called memory mirror assist.

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a setting on my truck to tilt the mirrors down when in reverse. It's nice when needed, but to much of a pita to do on the fly.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
There's a setting on my truck to tilt the mirrors down when in reverse. It's nice when needed, but to much of a pita to do on the fly.

It does it for you every time you go into reverse. Not much to do on the fly :shrug:

It's just another memory setting for side mirror position. You can even tell it which mirror (s) to do. I have my passenger side on and driver off.