why is the back still higher??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bosworth496

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have been noticing on alot of tahoes that the back sits a lil higher then the front when u lower them whats the deal?? i dont know about u guys but when i lower my hoe i like it to sit level if not a 1 inc lower..... can u do that with a 2/3-4

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
throw some bags of concrete in the back?

itsspeeds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen some that look like they lean to the back and I hate that. I guess you just have to tinker till you get what you want.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have been noticing on alot of tahoes that the back sits a lil higher then the front when u lower them whats the deal?? i dont know about u guys but when i lower my hoe i like it to sit level if not a 1 inc lower..... can u do that with a 2/3-4

with the 2/3-4 kit I sell the rear at the 4 inch level is pretty much even with the front. the 3 inch level gives rake.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd much rather a slight rake than Cali lean... :deal:

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alot of vehicles are designed to look best with a rake...so when one lowers them to where they are exactly level on a tape measure, they appear to lean back all ghetto or cali lean style. gross. the same thing happens on the tundra boards where people lift the fronts to level them out and then it looks like its got a fat chick in the bed. lowering is OK just keep a slight rake to it so it doesnt look goofy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts