why i hate people

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
and the worst part is I can only see the blue lined rear passenger quarter panel. I haven't even seen what the guy did with all the money he made busting up his own tahoe! Damn pictures are gone.

PS I'm kidding. It's retarded to say you busted up your own vehicle for the insurance money.

And if anyone is "offended" by the use of the word retarded, you also are retarded.

lol photo bucket is down at the moment.... pics should be back soon

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
hmm just looked photo bucket is back up.... no idea why they aren't linking up.... I will look into it

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photobucket has turned into a complete POS lately

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all the pics are still on photo bucket but not linking over to here. thought I could just edit the post and re add them but no go. any ideas?
If you're talking about the pics in your first post I can see them fine so I bet it's just an issue with your cache at this point. So it'll either eventually correct itself or you can try clearing you cache on your browser and getting back in.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
If you're talking about the pics in your first post I can see them fine so I bet it's just an issue with your cache at this point. So it'll either eventually correct itself or you can try clearing you cache on your browser and getting back in.
nah it doesn't start not showing them until about half way trough

starts at post 74

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nah it doesn't start not showing them until about half way trough

starts at post 74
weird!!! All I see is "[/URL][/IMG]" in those posts :think: someone would have had to have edited those to take the pics out. Really weird.

If you know which posts should have which pics PM me what pics go where and I'd be more than happy to edit the posts for you. Will take us both a little while but if you would like me to do that I'd be more than happy to help you out.

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
weird!!! All I see is "[/URL][/IMG]" in those posts :think: someone would have had to have edited those to take the pics out. Really weird.

If you know which posts should have which pics PM me what pics go where and I'd be more than happy to edit the posts for you. Will take us both a little while but if you would like me to do that I'd be more than happy to help you out.

that sounds like a lot of work on your part..... I guess I could give you the post numbers and a link if that would work. I though I could edit them my self but no edit button on the post

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah that works and I don't mind doing it :waytogo:

There's a time limit on being able to edit the posts for multiple reasons. I think that time limit may be a day or something like that :shrug:

OP
OP
jerryjoe28

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
I almost don't care .... but I know how much I hate it when im doing research and I come to a old thread that the pic links are gone on