Who's the ass that did this??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thousands more? WTF is wrong with people. Clearly another point for why I like animals more than humans! Well some humans I like, but overall. And the poor dog is soo faithful it doesn't know what a POS it's human is. Too bad too because that dog would die for him. I can't zoom the plate but hopefully authorities could.
That's what crushed me too....I have a similar breed dog and it would die for me and mine. He/she thought is was HAPPY FUN CAR RIDE TIME........Not so much. I also can relate to animals better......people tend to suck for the most part.

Granted I'm blessed with great friends and family and am thankful, but it seems as though the media thrives on dipshits, rejects, loads that should've been swallowed, etc. It can skew what a person's view is.......and working in Chitcagoland for a decade doesn't help.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...it seems as though the media thrives on dipshits, rejects, loads that should've been swallowed, etc. It can skew what a person's view is.......and working in Chitcagoland for a decade doesn't help.

This is why I don't watch the news. Or just TV, for that matter. I get enough exposure to people's shit in real life every day. It's a part of my job, otherwise I'd simply avoid it/them.

WTSHARK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sad to watch the indifference and lack of compassion for the dog, as well as the others who are wantonly abandoned all the time. It's heartbreaking to watch him chase the truck, they have emotions and can feel the confusion and pain of being abandoned, just as any other human may.
Just as disgusting as the folks who duck out on rent, or squat and flee in the middle of the night, leaving a dog chained up inside, no access to food, water or a place to relieve themselves, there's no excuse for this, donate to your local shelter, adopt rather than purchase, no one wants to be dumped at the side of the road.... I'll get off my soapbox now.

grouch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a effing douche! Do the loving creature a solid and find a new home for them. That kind of stuff really passes me off. People are idiots.....

However, there is always 2 sides to a story. Maybe the dog bit someone and he didn't have the heart to put it down? Still doesn't justify leaving it on the side of the road though.

There is sometimes Karma for people like that. Many years ago, I was a volunteer police officer. Coming back from a detail, I had two regular officers in my unit car going back downtown. We were waiting at a light when a guy pushed a boxer dog out of his truck, jumped into his truck and took off with the dog chasing it. One of the two officers was the animal control liaison officer as she had a soft spot for animals. We stopped and picked the dog up, then she said to catch him. When I said my chief wasn't there to authorize that, she said she was commandeering the vehicle and the persons in it. That was all I needed to hear.

The car was a retired patrol unit my inner hot rodder normally drove so it was tuned a little differently. I had also taken the wimpy 20 watt speaker out of the light bar and cut down a 100 watt speaker. That car would smoke the tires in first and chirp them going into 2nd and 3rd. Not only did we catch him, he wasn't wearing a seat belt and had two outstanding warrants. Both of the officers were normally nice people but could be real hard cases when needed.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
A fitting end to that douche bag would to have been knocked out by that rear glass and then the dog and other varmints did some pay back to that freakin' A-hole!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094