who owns a barn door model tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 2002 with a barn door and barn doors usually had to be special ordered becuase my perents wanted them when they bought it so thuroughbread chevy had to find one

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, Does anyone know if the door handle on the barn door is the same as a Passenger side front door with a lock?

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Hey, Does anyone know if the door handle on the barn door is the same as a Passenger side front door with a lock?

I think it's different but don't quote me. I recently replaced mine and thought it looked different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it's different but don't quote me. I recently replaced mine and thought it looked different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm quoting you! haha
I was looking online, and it does appear that the backside of the barn door handle is different than the Passenger front door.

Ofcourse on Ebay it has to be like 3x the price that the normal one.

TheReaperZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My '04 has barn doors. I love them for loading, unloading, but you can hide a **** semi in that center post!

OP
OP
ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO i went to albaquerque last week and my grandfather drove for a bit and i remember him bitching about the center post
thats why we have 3 rear view mirrors and not just one

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts