Who added accessories to their Tahoe and what accessories make it worth while..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheMaineEvent

Reaction score
So far, I've added Weather Tech mats for the front and for the cargo area (with the 3rd row seats folded down). Both are great additions. I also added an organizer for the armrest bin and that's been great as that space is just wasted otherwise. Next is some Husky mud flaps for the rear tires which I think are more aesthetically pleasing than Weather Techs. The paint is getting beat up so those are essential items as far as I'm concerned. I'll be ordering a K&N air intake kit from Black Bear Performance today.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
seat covers | weathertech mats on 3 rows | Weather tech mud flaps up front...Husky flaps out back (they were 1/2" wider than WT's) | Wellguard window vents (body painted) | DashCam | Leatherwrapped steering wheel | just had HIDs installed for headlamps and fogs (I can see!) | LED Reverse bulbs | Tinted Front windows (35% - perfect match to rear windows)

About to order a bug shield. I think the ppf is great but find a reputable installer and pony up. I bought a kit and tried to do it myself and it came out like shit.
What kind of dashcam?

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the dealer put the performance intake, borla exhaust, mud flaps, and kicker sub in. I do not regret any of these accessories. Should be offered standard in my opinion.

any drone at all with the exhaust? I assume by Borla you mean the GM accessory exhaust system by Borla? I'd only get an exhaust system for my family ride if I would be guaranteed
there is no drone while cruising.

AZCreeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the following GM accessories and I regret none of them, perfect fit, functionality and added style:

-22" Premier wheels, the same as on the R.S.T but painted silver
-Front illuminated Black Bowtie
-rear Black Bowtie
-all weather rubber mat in 2nd row, 3rd row and trunk
-in the front I got Loyd Ultimate luxury black Mats ( I love the thick pile while driving with flip flops)
-Police PPV front deflector
-GM roof rails

NON GM:
Bilstein 5100 front set at 1.7" extra height and rear 5100
285/45r22 Bridgestone Dualer A/T: much softer tire than Standard H/T Dualer and love the look of the thread, very subtle but make a difference in my eyes.

I had german cars before mostly so I like the idea of OEM plus, trying to be timeless and classy, subtle.

Tk59194

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any drone at all with the exhaust? I assume by Borla you mean the GM accessory exhaust system by Borla? I'd only get an exhaust system for my family ride if I would be guaranteed
there is no drone while cruising.

No drone whatsoever in V8 or 4 cylinder mode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts