Whipple saleeeeeee

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Guys I'm having a sale on the whipple full or tuner kit for 2015 up gm suvs.

Please pm me for pricing and best of all I'll beat anyones pricing.

To date I've installed over 20 kits on local trucks and sold many more online. I can help you with install and I have the blower on my own truck.

ALL KITS ARE NOW THE NEW GENERATION 3 DESIGN.

On pump 91 gas with the whipple tune on 6.2s I see from 525 to 540 rwhp/torque on a dynojet.

5.3s are about 440 to 460

I can set you up with headers/magnaflow exhaust also. By doing headers/cat back I see 40 to 50 at wheels on a supercharged application

20160526_161306.jpg

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was sooooo close to getting one installed with the associated bolt ons (headers, Corsa touring exhaust, oversized intercooler pump) and then the wife started giving me shit about it. Nothing to do with the money. She is worried I am going to blow up my daily driver. "What happens when something goes wrong like with your lights or your wheels". Can't argue that fact - between Vanquish's ****** fog kit, the installer that screwed up my HID install (relays buzzing away when the low voltage DRLs are on), and the first set of KMC wheels being junk...she has a point and I am a little afraid of handing my truck off to yet another installer that may screw up.

I may just have to buy a TrackHawk next time.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the kit comes with a tuner? Does it require a windows laptop (all my computers are Mac). With the kit alone (zero other performance mods) does the dash have any lights (check engine, service vehicle etc)

OP
OP
NORCAL SS

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So the kit comes with a tuner? Does it require a windows laptop (all my computers are Mac). With the kit alone (zero other performance mods) does the dash have any lights (check engine, service vehicle etc)

No laptop needed. Comes with tuner. No.lights on dash. It is truely plug and play

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons