Which way to go?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali XL

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I have a Nali Xl and im in the process of ordering a set of 22" OEM ck375's but theres 3 different types of tires to choose from. Which ones should I go with? Post some pics if you have them please and thanks for the help..

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bridgestone DUELER A/T are all terrain tires which are good if you need a tire that performs okay both on and off road but does neither exceptionally.

Bridgestone Dueler H/L and the Goodyear Fortera SL are tires for year round road use and not meant for off road ... they are the same type of tire but from two different manufactures.

I'm not sure why the Bridgestones are more expensive ... I have the GY ones and they ride great.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I'm not sure why the Bridgestones are more expensive ...

Rubber/belt materials and how they are molded.

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

Denali what year are you as I may have to move your thread for better coverage on body style? I am assuming 2007+?

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

might want to fix the pic in the signature line too.:)

bjballar41

Reaction score
i personally love the fortera tires parents had them on the traverse and it road amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilflip

Latest posts