Which exterior mirror glass you can recommend for a Tahoe 2007

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJPoertsch

Reaction score
I need your help for a new glass exterior mirror at my Tahoe 2007 on the driver's side. The contacts for the heating have been contacted. I had already ordered 2 mirror glasses from Amazon US, but although they were supposedly for a Tahoe, the shot at the back of the mirror did not fit the original stake which has 4 positions where the mirror is inserted from top to bottom. I had to send them back

But now I'm also thinking about buying an OEM mirror directly. But I quickly discarded that because 300 dollars puuuh that's a lot of money. But I've seen some vendors on Ebay selling super good OEM mirrors. A provider has made me a good offer but in the description it says that they are suitable for:
2007-2008 CHEVY SILVERADO

2007-2008 GMC SIERRA

2007-2008 YUKON

2007-2008 ESCALADE.
But he had not written Tahoe about it.

My questions now to you:

1. Can I order this mirror anyway because it looks like mine with blinker etc.
View attachment 265977
View attachment 265976
2. Can you repair these contacts, because I thought to solder them again because I am an electrician I may have the opportunity to do so.
3. Which non OEM mirror glasses do you buy which are not exactly China quality and also fit.

Thanks For your Help Markus

Last edited: