Where online to buy bulk wire??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a trustworthy site to buy bulk power wire as well as speaker wire for the best price, does anyone have any recommendations?

I'm looking into buying a couple 100' spools of 14g power wire as well as possibly picking up some speaker wire as well, and curious on how much cheaper I can pick it up online!

I would appreciate any recommendations and also if you can include whether you or someone else has used them that would be great!! Easy to search for bulk wire online, but who knows if you can really trust the sites that come up!!

Thanks,

Chris

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, def a good source for speaker wire and connectors, but still looking for a site that has some pretty good deals on a wide selection of bulk power and ground wire! I'm needing a couple colors of 14 gauge wire right now!

Anyone else with a good site to buy from for that?

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you need to find a distributor that supplies stereo shops and such. i dont think any of those sites will offer you the same discounts as a true distributor. down side is you usually have to have a resale license and/or shop. since i have a resale license i go to my local place and get great deals on all electrical parts.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what ya got planned buddy?

OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing for the denali necessarily, just gonna be wiring some stuff up on my brother in laws boat for him soon and running out of certain sizes of wire I usually keep on stock!! Hoping to find some 14g wire online cheaper than I can find locally, just not having that great of luck with that though!

Keep the recommended sites coming folks, still haven't really found much in the way of 14g so far!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019