Where online to buy bulk wire??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.knukonceptz.com/

this is some of the best wire around.

I got that wire from a member, (sorry cant remember who) lol. but i got it for the big 3, it is very good wire, flexible and durable. Expensive, but nice. I need some more actually.

The only thing i can think of is maybe a place like grainger (sp)

loburbon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where at in tx are you located and how much do you need?

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pm'ed you

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes old thread, but no sense in making new threads when this is the same question i have now and searched and found nothing but this thread that pertained to it anyway.

With that said. Does any one have any other sites they use? Looking to redo some wiring and make it all uniform, but would like to buy bulk and need some connectors as well. Also, adding a fuse block if anyone has ideas for that as well.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Rivieraracing

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is I was gonna bump this thread up a couple weeks ago but now I don't have to! Hopefully there will be a few more sites with some killer deals on connectors and wire, always looking for deals to stock up my stash!

:cheers:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is I was gonna bump this thread up a couple weeks ago but now I don't have to! Hopefully there will be a few more sites with some killer deals on connectors and wire, always looking for deals to stock up my stash!

:cheers:

I have a couple that i will post up all in one post. Couple of them have some pretty good deals.

But some offer different kind, I.E. One will say primary wire and then another kind as options when looking. Not sure what that means.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts