Where is the best on-line site to sell my 2006 Tahoe??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jsoltren

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless at a dealer or somewhere someone will keep an eye on it, I wouldn't. Somebody may do something to it just because, and something may happen to it. I still say put a for sale sign on it, and drive it around (free, local, targeted advertising).

Not too far from me there is an old guy who owns a lot with frontage on a major road. He charges $35/week to let you park your vehicle there. It gets pretty good visibility especially during peak commute hours. Maybe you can find something similar in your area?

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that sounds like a lot to me. I guess it depends on your location.

aducknut

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Patience is key. I use Craigslist and OfferUp, I just bought a new 2018 Tahoe Premier and sold my 2001 Chevy Tahoe LT 4x4 for $6K and my 2007 Civic Ex for $6K also. it took over 30 days everyone would offer far less, and I turned them down. but I held out and it worked in the end and got my asking price for both vehicle in the end

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guess it sold? The ad isn't working for me. I just sold our beater car yesterday. Advertised on FB Marketplace, and NextDoor. I got about 18 hits in 2 days, and it sold day 2. Cheap car, so different comparison though. I bought my Yukon from a guy on Car Gurus, and liked the app / experience. They do charge $100 when you sell the vehicle, but it's free to list it.

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the best on-line site to sell my 2006 Chevy Tahoe? I first tried Craig's List, and then the local Facebook Buy, Sell and Trade. I have got some inquiries, but nothing real serious. Where else should I try? Auto-Trader, where????
Thanks
You've already tried my suggestions... good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157